If you or your student have failed a class that is needed for graduation they will have to make that credit up using Credit Recovery. None of the options listed below are approved by the NCAA.
Kearns High School Credit Recovery
CREDIT RECOVERY ENDS APRIL 30th FOR 9TH, 10TH, AND 11TH GRADERS
To start on your Credit Recovery Process through Kearns High School you will need to:
- Meet with your counselor for a referral
- Can be done over email, phone call, or in person.
- Pay the $30 fee per quarter credit to the Bookkeeper (currently waived)
- Send proof of payment to your counselor
- Receive a 60% or higher on the test
- You have 3 attempts to complete the test
- You are limited to 1 week to complete the course work
In-Person Credit Recovery!
Kearns High School Counselors are offering In-Person Credit Recovery on Distance Learning Days throughout the year. To sign up for In-Person Credit Recovery please fill out the form to the right.
Credit Recovery is currently free for a Limited Time. Take Advantage of it NOW!
Northridge Learning Center
With Northridge Learning Center you will need to complete a packet and take an exam to earn the needed credit. There is a $55.00 fee per quarter credit. For more information you can call them at 801-776-4532 or visit their website at Northridgelearningcenter.com